Talapitiya Ahadiyya School was founded in Sri Lanka by Marhoom Al Haj M.H.A. Aziz (Advocate) and Marhoom Moulavi M.A.C.A. Lafir Alim (Bahji) on Sunday, the 02nd December 1951 at Malharus Sulhiya Maha Vidyalaya, Galle, presently (Muslim Ladies College, Galle) situated at Kong tree Road, Talapitiya, Galle.
Our school motto is “SEEK KNOWLEDGE FROM CRADLE TO GRAVE.” By the grace of Allah, Ahadiyya Islamic classes have been conducted since its inception without any interruption for almost 60 years now and counting.
At present we have student population of over 1200 studying in Sinhala and Tamil mediums in over 50 classes. The staff consists of Muslims occupied in various professions doing voluntary service.